Lunch today happened to include a visit to Rudy’s “Country Store” and BAR-B-Q! Backstory: Apparently, during an early morning climb up the Manitou Springs Include a couple of weeks ago David (from England) had a singularly unique eureka moment. Within that moment of epicurean bravado David concluded that a lunch visit to Rudy’s BBQ should be scheduled.
- Rudy’s sells pretty decent barbeque.
- I am seriously considering taking Joni to Rudy’s on Saturday after visiting the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
- The line service format is strangely compelling.
- I do not understand why the proprietors of Rudy’s have decided to forgo selling deep fried potato products and onion rings.
- Enjoying the BBQ from Rudy’s did involve having to concede to several coworkers that decent BBQ does exist outside Kansas City.