Whoa — this is a hard one to dig into. I started to whiteboard out my digital routine and think about what types of content I’m consuming. This was a good exercise to help me think about what I’m consuming and why those content types are a part of my life.
- Google Pixel 3 XL – Google News
- Google Pixel 3 XL – New York Times (app)
- Desktop/Phone – Pandora internet radio
- YouTube creators
- Podcast from The Verge (Nilay Patel)
- Podcast Tomorrow from Josh Topolsky
It turns out that my digital routine is really grounded in about 7 things that I consume online.
What albums did I listen to today?
Halt and Catch Fire – Original Television Series Soundtrack – B Side – Vinyl (2016)
Warren Zevon – The Envoy – Vinyl