Well today just might be the day that I made a decision about all my extra guitar pedals. You may have guessed from the title that I have decided to sell all my extra guitar pedals on eBay. Today the first one was listed and then removed a few minutes later. I’m thinking it might be more fun to just list all of the pedals as a lot and see what happens. Sure the alternative here is to list each one and sell them individually on eBay. That path involves a lot more packing and shipping along the way vs. just selling them in one block hoping for the best return possible and being done with the whole process.
- Used Mooer Noise Killer guitar pedal
- Used DOD YJM308 Yngwie Malmsteen preamp overdrive guitar pedal
- Used DOD FX57 Hard Rock Distortion guitar pedal
- Used DigiTech Grunge guitar pedal
- Used Boss Metal Zone MT-2 guitar pedal
- Used DOD FX86B Metal Distortion guitar pedal
Update: My plan worked. It worked in under two hours. My extra guitar pedals have now been sold. I’m not entirely sure how I feel about this having happened so quickly. Honestly, every time I use eBay my general assumption is that my auction items will go unsold. Strangely, that has never really happened.